Now you can easily stream music, video and other media from your 4Sync account directly to Chromecast or a DLNA-compliant device – using 4Sync for Android!
How to use?
1. Connect your Android smartphone/tablet and a “receiver” (DLNA-compliant TV or else) to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Log in 4Sync for Android app.
3. Tap the file you wish to stream on a large screen.
4. Tap the “Cast” icon on the file preview page.
5. Tap the device you’d like to connect to, then tap “Connect.”
Accordingly, to stop streaming:
1. Tap the “Cast” icon on the file preview page.
2. Tap “Disconnect.”
Download the upgraded 4Sync for Android from Google Play and test out the new feature yourself!