to make your app experience even more comfortable.
– in-app music & video player performance improvements
– the enhanced “Camera Upload” functionality, just to name the few.
Let’s look back at what we achieved together!
Sounds awesome, right? Wait, there’s more:
In 2017, the number of active participants
in the 4Sync Referral Program grew up to 100 000 users!
Check out all 4Sync highlights from 2017 in our special infographic!
We’ve just launched a major update to the 4Sync app for Android devices!
Along with the crucial performance improvements, the app also includes the
enhanced preview and sharing capabilities!
Optimized folder sharing
We’ve made it easier to enable and customize the shared access to folders in your 4Sync account using the application.
How it works?
1. Tap ⋮ near the folder.
2. Tap “Share.”
3. Tap “Settings” in the opened popup.
4. Switch on the “Public access” to folder.
5. Customize folder access permissions.
6. Copy/share the link with others.
Enhanced image preview
We’ve enhanced the preview of image files in, making it easy to also view animated GIF files directly in the application.
Just tap the file to open its preview.
What major tasks does an average small or mid-size business need to handle every day?
We’ve asked a few, and according to them, they’re at least 2:
- Operational management
- Ongoing communication with clients
Fortunately, we know an effective way to “make things easier”!
Here’re the three key features at 4Sync that can help you both to manage team more effectively, and communicate with clients in a better, much smoother way.
Let’s take a closer look at each of them:
Your 4Sync account in many ways resembles a folder on a computer or mobile device, yet it also has some valuable extra benefits.
First, it enables keeping all crucial data in sync: across devices and your secure 1TB cloud storage.
But more importantly, it’s super-easy to manage and navigate on the move, anytime.
The latter advantage owes much to a customizable tree-like account structure, with “My 4Sync” [as a root folder] branching down to other folders and files.
Not only is it effortless to set up and further modify your account folder tree, according to company’s specifics, but also navigate, manage and share data stored within it – fast (see below).
in your account in seconds.
Granular access permissions/roles
The “Granular access” feature in your 4Sync account allows you to specify access permissions to particular folders/folder tree branches for different team members, for example:
- Enable “view only” access to general Project folders for all team members
- Allow “assign & edit” access to a particular Project folder for selected team members
- Deny access to the most confidential folders for everyone, except you (see below).
Communicating with clients, especially getting their ongoing feedback and final approval of your team’s work, isn’t always easy. However, some of the aspects can be simplified, if you’re using 4Sync.
Namely, the unique “4Sync Comment Pins” feature enables you to review, discuss and approve parts of sketches, mockups, UI design and other graphic content with a client and your team – in real time, directly in your computer’s browser.
to media files with clients.
to the 4Sync app for Android devices!
Along with the other crucial improvements, the updated app includes:
- Extended sharing capabilities,
- Improved download functionality, and more.
Install the latest version of 4Sync for Android from Google Play!
is just enough for syncing all vacations pics & videos across devices
and sharing them with friends!
by July 7, 2017* & win a 1-year 4Sync Premium!
By July 7, 2017:
1. Like & Follow 4Sync on Facebook.
2. Like & Share (with public access to the shared post!) a Giveaway Facebook post.
3. In you shared post:
- Say why you want to win
- Add a hashtag: #4SyncSummerGiveaway
at our official blog and Facebook page on July 7, 2017*!
* Shares, posted later, than 23:59 GMT, July 6, 2017 – will NOT take part in the contest!